News - Ecolyse
Recent News - See recent news in the sidebar to the left!
Archived News Items:
- May 3, 2011: Ecolyse is showcased by RPSEA at the Offshore Technology Conference in their booth. More
- March 14-17, 2011: Visit us in booth 2151 at NACE Corrosion 2011 Conference and Expo in Houston at the George R. Brown Conference Center. More
- February 9, 2011: Visit Ecolyse at the 6th Annual Energy Technology Capital Conference hosted by the Houston Technology Center at the Hyatt Regency Houston Hotel. More
- December 10, 2010: Scott Campbell to teach in Bacteria and Microbiological Control portion of 5th Annual NACE New Orleans Oilfield Operators Chemical School. More
- November 8, 2010: Liz Summer to speak on Bacteriophage application within the Petroleum Industry at Society for Industrial Microbiology conference in Arlington, Va. More
- October 4, 2010: Blog post from NOAA Mission Log of the research vessel Gyre, as Ecolyse's Neil Summer who is departing from the crew as Chief Scientist. More
- September 30, 2010: Blog post from NOAA Mission Log introducing the team of the research vessel Gyre, led my Ecolyse's Neil Summer who is Chief Scientist on the team. The team is taking core samples around the Deepwater Horizon well head in the Gulf of Mexico. More
- September 30, 2010: Visit Ecolyse at the 2010 Gulf Coast Innovation Conference hosted by the Houston Technology Center in Houston, Texas in booth 19. More
- August 18, 2010: CEO James Lancaster participates in funding panel at the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veteran's with Disabilities. More
- June 22, 2010: President Neil Summers presents research results to the Quarterly RPSEA Technology Meeting. More
- May 3, 2010: Ecolyse is showcased by RPSEA at the Offshore Technology Conference in their booth. More
- April 14, 2010: Ecolyse graduates from the Research Valley Innovation Center in a ceremony held at Ecolyse's office in College Station.
- March 24, 2010: Ecolyse breaks ground on a 2,400 square foot expansion for a production facility bringing their space up to 7,200 square feet.
- March 14-18, 2010: Ecolyse exhibited at the NACE Corrosion 2010 Conference and Expo in San Antonio, Texas in booth 2148.
- December 1, 2009: Scott Campbell joins the Ecolyse team as Vice President for Market Development in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- November 16, 2009: Phage Biocontrol becomes Ecolyse, Inc., to cover the expanded scope of the company and products to industrial solutions beyond just bacteriophage
- November 1, 2009: Phage Biocontrol moves into their new offices, expanding their capabilities with 2,400 square feet of BSL 2 laboratory space in a 4,800 square foot facility
- September 16, 2009: Phage Biocontrol Awarded "Most Promising Energy & Clean Technology Company" at Rice Alliance Energy & Clean Technology Venture Forum
- September 8, 2009: Phage Biocontrol receives RPSEA grant for "Replacing chemical biocides with targeted Bacteriophages in deepwater pipelines and reservoirs"Project
- May 5-6, 2009: Phage Biocontrol exhibits at the Clean Technology Conference in Houston, TX
- April 1, 2009: James Y. Lancaster joins Phage Biocontrol as CEO.
- March 3, 2009: Phage Biocontrol selected as a participant in the Shell Gamechanger program
- Nov 6, 2008: Joint Industry Project (JIP) Kick-off meeting held at INTECSea - More information
- October 6-10, 2008: Phage Biocontrol presents paper at NACE Conference in Las Vegas - More Information
- May 5-8, 2008: Phage Biocontrol showcased at the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, TX in conjunction with INTEC Engineering
- April 10, 2008: Phage Biocontrol wins 2nd Place at Research Valley New Ventures Competition
- February 10, 2008: Phage Biocontrol accepted as an incubator client of the Research Valley Innovation Center.